- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
FINAL APARTMENTS REMAINING
The Walled Gardens in St Andrews is ideally placed, close to the heart of the town enjoying an attractive setting and is a purpose built development of new build apartments by Bield Housing & Care. The generously proportioned apartments include lifestyle features you would expect from a high quality development incorporating great design, excellent energy efficiency and quality security measurements.
Ease of access is an important feature with lifts serving every floor, step free entry points and generous parking provision.
This thoughtful approach to design means you have the peace of mind knowing that Bield have brought more than 40 years of experience to planning your new home.
Purchasers can initially purchase a 75% share of the property , whilst the remaining 25% share will be held by Bield. Buyers will have the option to purchase the remaining 25% balance, which can be purchased in increments following a one year qualifying period. To qualify as a purchaser at The Walled Gardens the apartment should be your primary UK residence and you should be a minimum of 60 years of age. However, the minimum age requirement may be lowered for certain medical conditions.
*Note – Full details on all shared ownership options and criteria are available from the selling agents.
Unlike many developers , Bield is also the factor for this development and will provide ongoing management and maintenance service at The Walled Gardens. Bield takes direct control of any works or services provided so that you know you can trust every aspect of the development is well managed with the residents’ interest a priority.
Thorntons is a trading name of Thorntons LLP. Note: While Thorntons make every effort to ensure that all particulars are correct, no guarantee is given and any potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of all information. Floor plans or maps reproduced within this schedule are not to scale, and are designed to be indicative only of the layout and lcoation of the property advertised.
17-21 Bell Street
St Andrews is world famous as the ‘Home of Golf’, but is also renowned as a university town and holiday destination. The historic town centre offers a wide range of shops and restaurants. A wide range of schooling is available, including independent primary and secondary schools, while the local state school, Madras College, enjoys an excellent reputation. There is a full range of traditional and modern housing available, including student flats.