- New Build Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
Forming part of a luxurious retirement complex for the over 60s at the heart of exclusive St Andrews, this two-bedroom third-floor apartment promises an immaculate home with all the ease and security of a factored development.
Accessed via a secure shared foyer with stairs and a lift to the upper floors, welcoming you into Apartment 29 is a spacious hall with a useful cupboard.
At the end of the hall, the open-plan living room and dining kitchen is bathed in light from east-facing windows and provides a charming setting for everyday life and entertaining. The grey oak-effect Alno kitchen conceals a wealth of storage and houses a full complement of integrated appliances: a gas hob with a chimney-style hood, an electric oven/grill, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer and a washer dryer. The principal double bedroom offers ample floor space for an assortment of furniture, while the second bedroom on the right benefits from a built-in cupboard. The chic shower room is finished with luxurious Porcelanosa tiles and Villeroy & Boch ceramic ware. Double-glazed windows, an A-rated gas combi boiler and wall-mounted radiators ensure year-round comfort and efficiency.
Residents enjoy the use of landscaped grounds and ample parking, and can also subscribe to an optional 24-hour emergency response service. A factor charge is payable for buildings insurance, lift maintenance, communal cleaning and garden landscaping.
The subject of the sale is available as part of a 75% shared ownership scheme, whereby an occupancy charge will be payable on the remaining 25% share (after one year there is an opportunity to purchase the remaining 25%). EPC Rating B.
*Some images have computer generated furniture to show possible layouts. The photos of the rooms are actual images.
Thorntons is a trading name of Thorntons LLP. Note: While Thorntons make every effort to ensure that all particulars are correct, no guarantee is given and any potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of all information. Floor plans or maps reproduced within this schedule are not to scale, and are designed to be indicative only of the layout and lcoation of the property advertised.
17-21 Bell Street
St Andrews is world famous as the ‘Home of Golf’, but is also renowned as a university town and holiday destination. The historic town centre offers a wide range of shops and restaurants. A wide range of schooling is available, including independent primary and secondary schools, while the local state school, Madras College, enjoys an excellent reputation. There is a full range of traditional and modern housing available, including student flats.